Directorate Of Student Affairs
Objective: The aim of student affairs management is to solve the problems of students and raise up the capacity and educational level of university students.
Function and responsibilities:
- Providing the long and short term plan for relevant department.
- Preparing different seminars for students under different titles.
- Distribution of seminars’ cards for participants.
- Arrangement of attendance sheet for getting complete introduction of participants.
- Arrangement of reports for seminars.
- Arrangement of session book of students’ delegations with the head of the university.
- University’s head sessions arrangement with student’s delegations.
- Holding discipline session with different students in different issues.
- Providing and distribution of evaluation forms from students’ lessons.
- Distribution of clearance form for the settlement of students’ accounts of (financial, students, library, documents and departments.
- Survey for students’ petition.
- Arrangements of number transcript of students
- Arrangement of announcement, installing them on boards and announce them for students
- Providing inquiry for students to get two year/four years marks
- Holding short term training course for students in English computer etc.
- Collaborating in arrangement and regulating the program before students’ graduation.
- Collaboration is issuing and publishing of university’s magazine30>
- Awareness of students for providing video clips for the announcement and
- publications of university and their active participation in making these clips.
Participation in students’ council.
- Arrangement of seminars for students
- Providing and arrangement of lectures’ attendance sheet
- Collaboration will all departments according to criteria.
- Providing the introduction book of seniors of classes.