- Every student should graduate of twelfth class.
- Provide all the necessary documents mentioned above in the registration procedure.
- Passing the entrance exam successfully.
- Pass the interview successfully.
Rules of acceptance of converted students from other universities:
Those students who have completed one or more semesters at other educational institutions, and want to continue their lessons in Jahan University should observe the following rules:
- Students who have converted from other institutions, just can get admission in their related field.
- Converted students who have not studied some subjects in the earlier semesters and were not include in their schedule, they should complete them in the institute.
- Converted students are required to comply with regulations.
- Students must submit their application forms for entering to Jahan University at ministry of higher education of Afghanistan.
The ministry of higher education will contact the previous institute of the student for getting the conversion permission.
After obtaining permission from the institution, the ministry of higher education of Afghanistan, during the official letter, accepting as a student at Jahan University .
After approving of institute, student’s academic records will be transferred to Jahan University.
- Enrollment form of previous institution ( fulfil )
- Four photos
- 12th grade certificate
- Three-year school grades ( grades 10th, 11th and 12th )
- ID card / identity card ( copy )
- Transcript of marks
- A commitment to student
- Official letter of ministry
- Entry card
- Answer Sheet of entry test
- Freshmen forms
- And other documents.....